Sunday 21 April 2013

Finally its time to plant and sow

My lovely tomatoes, peppers, chillis, potatoes and onions all ready to be planted

My Thompson and Morgan seeds arrived in the post today....don't they look gorgeous? The swiss chard looks so colourful..I can't wait to get them in the ground.

This years garden plan..I'm going to try lentils and aubergines this year

Lots of manure to dig in...one of the muckier jobs

That lovely moment just before planting.


Finally the weather has warmed up here. I am feeling a bit behind on my planting but it's been so cold and wet there's no way I could have got anything in the ground. So now its all systems go. I'll put another picture on when its all done in the meantime I've got to roll my sleeves up and get to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment